[Pacemaker] crm_mon SNMP function

Mathias.Enzensberger at knapp.com Mathias.Enzensberger at knapp.com
Mon Oct 4 09:00:25 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I use openais/pacemaker v.1.1.2 on SLES 11.1 and would like to use the
SNMP function of crm_mon.
But this part is documented really scanty (e.g. the part for configuring
SNMP notifications is blank).
I found out that there is a special MIB named linux-ha-mib but I don´t
know how to use this MIB in connection with the crm_mon command and its
SNMP function.

Does anyone of you have experience with that, or can someone document it
shortly for me?

Thank you in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Mathias Enzensberger
Systemadministration

KNAPP Systemintegration GmbH
Waltenbachstraße 9
8700 Leoben, Austria
Phone: +43 3842 805-920
Fax: +43 3842 82930-500
mathias.enzensberger at knapp.com
www.KNAPP.com

Commercial register number: FN 138870x
Commercial register court: Leoben

The information in this e-mail (including any attachment) is confidential
and intended to be for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you have
received the e-mail by mistake, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use
of the contents of the e-mail is prohibited, and you must delete the
e-mail from your system. As e-mail can be changed electronically KNAPP
assumes no responsibility for any alteration to this e-mail or its
attachments. KNAPP has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that
any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for virus. However, KNAPP
does not accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of such
attachment being virus infected and strongly recommend that you carry out
your own virus check before opening any attachment.