[Pacemaker] resource stop timeout broken in 1.0 branch tip

Andreas Hofmeister andi at collax.com
Fri Oct 1 14:39:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

it seems to me that patch

   http://hg.clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/stable-1.0/rev/8241f689bf9f

broke  timeouts for stop operations. The observable effect is that the
timeout for stop operations is always 125s, regardless what was
specified in the CIB. Reverting the part of the patch that changes
"crmd/lrm.c" seems to fix the problem.

The attached patch reverts the change to "crmd/lrm.c" and also

   http://hg.clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/stable-1.0/rev/66df1404fdcb

which dealt with another side effect of the change in "crmd/lrm.c" .

The stuff around the  place in the code seems to assume that stop
operations do not always have attributes.  I'm wondering when this
happens as I cannot remember to see any of the assertions that appear
w/o patch "66df1404fdcb"

Ciao
   Andi