[Pacemaker] 1.0.10, released?

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Wed Nov 10 06:36:12 EST 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Pavlos Parissis
<pavlos.parissis at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10 November 2010 11:16, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:
>> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Pavlos Parissis
>> <pavlos.parissis at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> Although it has been mentioned in other threads that 1.0.10 is out
>> It is not.
>> 1.1.3 is out which is a reason o use it instead of 1.0.10
> Well, I tried that but then I found out that 1.1.3 is the last release
> for EPEL due to glibc version issue, I know you are trying to fix that
> on 1.1.5
> I am a bit confused on which release I should use for production.
> Initially I thought to use the latest/greatest (1.1.3) and stick with
> pacemaker-1.0 schema for stability reasons. Then I found about the
> upgrade issue to 1.1.4 and decided to go back to 1.0.9, but I have
> faced quite few issues with that release and I said
> let's wait for 1.0.10 before we do production.

1.1.4 had a very short release cycle.

We did a lot of testing to ensure everything worked after some
dramatic performance changes.
At the end we'd done enough for a release so we tagged it.

If you're using less than 8 nodes, you're probably not going to see
much difference and 1.1.3 is a perfectly acceptable option.

> So, for now I will wait for 1.0.10 before I go to production, unless
> 1.1.5 comes out first and switch to that release.
> Cheers,
> Pavlos
> _______________________________________________
> Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker at oss.clusterlabs.org
> http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker
> Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
> Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
> Bugs: http://developerbugs.linux-foundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Pacemaker

More information about the Pacemaker mailing list