[Pacemaker] 1.0.10, released?

Pavlos Parissis pavlos.parissis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 05:32:36 EST 2010

On 10 November 2010 11:16, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Pavlos Parissis
> <pavlos.parissis at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Although it has been mentioned in other threads that 1.0.10 is out
>
> It is not.
> 1.1.3 is out which is a reason o use it instead of 1.0.10
Well, I tried that but then I found out that 1.1.3 is the last release
for EPEL due to glibc version issue, I know you are trying to fix that
on 1.1.5

I am a bit confused on which release I should use for production.
Initially I thought to use the latest/greatest (1.1.3) and stick with
pacemaker-1.0 schema for stability reasons. Then I found about the
upgrade issue to 1.1.4 and decided to go back to 1.0.9, but I have
faced quite few issues with that release and I said
let's wait for 1.0.10 before we do production.

So, for now I will wait for 1.0.10 before I go to production, unless
1.1.5 comes out first and switch to that release.

Cheers,
Pavlos