[Pacemaker] Corosync using unicast instead of multicast

Alan Jones falancluster at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:00:15 EDT 2010

This question should be on the openais list, however, I happen to know
the answer.
To get up and running quickly you can configure broadcast with the
version you have.
Corosync can distinguish separate clusters with the multicast address
and port that become payload to the messages.
The patch you referred to can be applied to the top of tree for
corosync or you can wait for a new release 1.3.0 planned for the end
of November.
Alan