[Pacemaker] Crowdsourcing - Need a Pacemaker catchphrase

Angelo Höngens A.Hongens at netmatch.nl
Tue Dec 7 03:08:39 EST 2010

Perhaps this gives you some inspiration? (be careful with the exclamation marks, non-japanese people tend to dislike shouting in ads or promo vids)

Systems administrators have been using Heartbeat for years as a reliable zero-downtime solution. Now, Heartbeat has evolved to the next level of high availability and robustness: meet Pacemaker.

Pacemaker is a cluster manager, harnessing the power of Heartbeat and Corosync to achieve maximum availability for your cluster services. It detects and recovers from node and service-level failures, giving you the best possible uptime.

For your high availability clusters, use Pacemaker!

--

With kind regards,

Angelo Höngens

Systems Administrator