[Pacemaker] Shared Storage

Richard de Vries rdevries1000 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 08:55:37 EDT 2010

Hello Ryan,

If you want to have shared storage by two nodes via a SAN, you should
look for a clustered filesystem like gfs2 or ocfs2.
We use shared storage by replication via glusterfs (www.gluster.org).
The backend storage can be on a LUN or on a local disk.
If one node fails, the standby has a replicated data set on which he
will operate.

Works very nice.

regards,
Richard