[Pacemaker] Processes are being run with realtime priority

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 9 07:19:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 02:17:26PM -0400, Doug _ wrote:
> I'm using Pacemaker and Corosync, and I notice that all my cluster resources
> are started with realtime priority.  How do I lower this to more normal
> process priorities?

It should be done automatically by lrmd. At one point this
functionality was broken, perhaps you're running one such
version. Which versions do you run (in particular the one which
contains lrmd)? What does "hb_report -V" say?

Incidentally, all pacemaker processes are running at the realtime
priority. I think that corosync should reset the priority to
normal after forking children.

Thanks,

Dejan