[Pacemaker] [Problem]A compilation error of Pacemaker1.1.

renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp
Thu Aug 5 22:11:01 EDT 2010

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for comment.

http://theclusterguy.clusterlabs.org/post/907043024/introducing-the-pacemaker-master-control-process-for

> (I suggested option 4 to you, however 2 or 3 would have been more appropriate).

With the second option, it started well.
Thanks!!

> Odd. I've not seen that one.
> Can you add set -x to the init script to see what its doing?

[root at srv01 ~]# service pacemaker start
+ desc='Pacemaker Cluster Manager'
+ prog=pacemakerd
+ PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin
+ '[' -d /usr/etc/sysconfig ']'
+ '[' -d /usr/etc/default ']'
+ rtrn=0
+ case "$1" in
+ start
+ echo -n 'Starting Pacemaker Cluster Manager (pacemakerd): '
Starting Pacemaker Cluster Manager (pacemakerd): + mkdir -p '$/var/run'
+ status pacemakerd
+ pacemakerd
+ sleep 5
+ status pacemakerd