[Pacemaker] [Problem]A compilation error of Pacemaker1.1.

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu Aug 5 05:33:26 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 3:38 AM,  <renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp> wrote:
[snip]

> When I combinate pacemaker1.1 and corosync together, is not any setting else necessary?

Sorry, I gave you the wrong information yesterday.
Apparently working on GUIs for two weeks is enough to rot one's brain ;-)

Since I've also been talking to other people about this, I've taken
the time to write it up here:
   http://theclusterguy.clusterlabs.org/post/907043024/introducing-the-pacemaker-master-control-process-for

(I suggested option 4 to you, however 2 or 3 would have been more appropriate).

> In addition, the error of the touch command is given when I start pacemaker service.
>
> [root at srv01 ~]# service pacemaker start
> Starting Pacemaker Cluster Manager (pacemakerd): touch: missing file operand
> [  OK  ]

Odd. I've not seen that one.
Can you add set -x to the init script to see what its doing?