[Pacemaker] trigger STONITH for testing purposes

Karl Katzke kkatzke at tamu.edu
Fri May 15 21:26:39 EDT 2009

Bob, as we've discussed a few other times recently, when you're testing (and depending on your preference in production), you may want to set the stonith policy to 'poweroff' as opposed to 'reboot'.

Also, if you have a two-node cluster, pacemaker depends on quorum and the loss thereof creates another stonith event. You'll want to set the loss of quorum action to 'ignore'.

... in short, RTFM: http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Documentation -- Pacemaker Configuration Explained 1.0 has *everything* you need to know in it.

-K

---
Karl Katzke