[Pacemaker] trigger STONITH for testing purposes

Bob Haxo bhaxo at sgi.com
Fri May 15 20:22:47 EDT 2009

Ok, never mind this question.  "ifdown interface" works nicely to
trigger STONITH action.

Unfortunately (if I may ask a new question) ... I now have one server
rebooting, then the other rebooting, and back to the first rebooting in
what looks to be an endless loop of reboots.

Suggestions?

Cheers,
Bob Haxo
SGI