[Pacemaker] cib still leaks in pacemaker-1.0.3

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Wed May 13 02:28:36 EDT 2009

Hello,
I've reported this some time ago, few days ago I've updated my system to pacemaker-1.0.3 + related packages.
But unfortunately cib process seems to be still leaking,ie it's RSS memory usage is constantly growing.
This means we have to restart whole heartbeat service approximately once every two weeks as the memory usage of cib process gets to ~1.5GB.
Some time ago when I was trying to use valgrind, I had some trouble, Andrew, You wrote that You're mostly testing openais variant, and it's possible that heartbeat has some problems being started with valgrind. could You please help me with running the cib process with valgrind so I could provide more accurate repport?
thank You very much in advance.
best regards
nik

--