[Pacemaker] [Linux-ha-dev] Debian Package Status

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Fri Jan 30 08:01:10 EST 2009

Am Freitag, 30. Januar 2009 10:24:11 schrieb Simon Horman:
> Hi,

(...)

> Anibal and to a lesser extent I have prepared debian packages
> of heartbeat 2.99.2 and pacemaker 1.0.1. And I think that we
> are quite close to uploading them. They latest can be found at
> either http://people.debian.org/~anibal/tmp/ or
> http://packages.vergenet.net/experimental/, depending on whether
> Anibal have made the latest update. As of the time of writing
> I have made the most recent updates.

Great news! Thanks for all your work.

> Once the finishing touches have been done to those packages we
> plan to upload them to experimental. And if all goes well move
> them over to unstable (sid) in about a month. Any and all testing
> and feedback is more than welcome. Feel free to use the debian bug
> tracker.

Any backports to test on etch?

> I have also made packages of pacemaker-pygui, which is basically
> the code currently packaged as heartbeat-gui. I'm undecided on
> whether to upload this or not. User demand will likely be the deciding
> factor.

Definitely YES!

> I will endevour to get all of the appropriate changes that have
> been made in the course of making all these packges into the
> relavent upstream trees in the near future.
>
> For sid, while heartbeat 2.99.2 is still in experimental I will
> try and do urgent bug fixes for 2.1.4. I plan to upload 2.1.4-4 later today
> (unless I run out of time).
>
> For Lenny I am doing maintenance on 2.1.3, and that will continue for
> the lifetime of Lenny.

What about 2.1.4 support in lenny? Anyway, if pacemaker is included, this
would be even better.

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch at multinet.de
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42