[Pacemaker] DRBD resource over it's own crosscable?

Adam Gandelman adam at linbit.com
Tue Dec 29 13:01:37 EST 2009

Kees wrote:
> I seems corosync.conf has to be the same on all nodes, is that true?
> if so, is there a way to let the drdb work on is own link?

Yes, the DRBD replication link is independent of corosync and specified
in drbd.conf.  A 1Gb/s crossover connection is recommended for ethernet
replication and may also be used as an additional interface for other
cluster communications.  If you want to use the crossover for DRBD
replication only, configure corosync to exclude that interface.

--
: Adam Gandelman
: