[Pacemaker] ocf_log

Andrew Beekhof beekhof at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 04:56:00 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 01:04, Steve Kwee <skwee at itw.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone point me to the proper way to debug OCF RAs ?
> Looking  at the source of the existing RAs I found ocf_log and ha_log
> and ha_debug.
> I followed the source to .ocf-shellfuncs  and /etc/ha.d/shellfuncs
> but I did not understand where to configure the logging.
> I played around with ha.cf but did not get any of the messages in the
> drbd and LVM RAs.

Right, its controlled by the logging settings in ha.cf

Try adding:

logfacility	daemon
debug       1

this should ensure the RA logs show up in the same place as the rest
of the cluster logging.
or, simply log all your test messages as errors so that they are always printed.

ocf_log err "Some message"