[Pacemaker] OCF resource agents: use pacemaker or linux-ha Mercurial repo?

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Fri Apr 17 04:17:47 EDT 2009

Hi,

my apologies if this has been answered before, feel free to respond RTFM
if you can identify the FM. :-)

I'm currently unsure which Mercurial repo to work with when hacking on
OCF RA's. At present the majority seems to still live in resources/OCF
in the linux-ha dev repo, but some are in extra/resources in the
pacemaker hg tree. And then all of the latter are named identically to
corresponding RA's in the linux-ha repo, but differ slightly.

Andrew, Dejan, Lars, could you enlighten me please? Which is the
currently "official" repo for OCF RA's, and what's the scoop on this
handful of RA's with identical names, but slightly different implementation?

Cheers,
Florian