[Pacemaker] Question on ILO stonith resource config and restarting

Andreas Mock andreas.mock at web.de
Thu Nov 6 05:45:54 EST 2008

Takenaka Kazuhiro schrieb:

> Knowledge about stonith! That is mostly what I want to know now.
> Perhaps some or more people might want to know. I hope someone
> will make accurate and detailed documents about stonith.

Hi Takenaka-san,

this is the reason why I offered Dejan one or more beers some time ago
if he would give some detailed explanation to the stonith subsystem.
Probably we can convince him to write a definitive "Stonith Inside" like
document.  ;-)

Dejan: What do we have to offer? :-)

Best regards
Andreas Mock