[Pacemaker] [pygui] Rewrite "instance_attributes", "operations" and"expression" based on the new model

Andrew Beekhof beekhof at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 21:57:28 EDT 2008

Sorry for the delay, i've been on vacation in Australia :-)

On Feb 27, 2008, at 6:58 AM, Junko IKEDA wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> It's really quiet here, huh? ;-)
>>
>> I've improved the common model of GUI for dynamic filling and
>> description. And "instance_attributes", "operations" and "expression"
>> have been rewritten based on the model.
>> Additionally the metadata of RA has been exploited for adding
>> "instance_attributes" and  "operations" objects.
>>
>> Changeset 11792:65350279a168
>>
>> Any comment or test will be welcome.Thanks!
>
> I want to try this new feature,
> but before that, there is still a build problem.
>
> Pacemaker's crm part handles the data as "xmlNode".

I'm guessing you're using pacemaker's dev tree... thats probably not
advisable at the moment as I have been busy making some disruptive
changes before we start another stable series.  Switching to libxml2
for our XML data-structure is one of those changes.

> Meanwhile, it seems that mgmt(= pygui?) identify it as "ha_msg".
> So, compiler would say like this:
> "error: 'xmlNode' has no member named 'values'", or
> "warning: passing argument 1 of 'cl_get_string' from incompatible
> pointer
> type".
>
> Is mgmt part also going to be changed its data type from "ha_msg" to
> "xmlNode" ?

Once I get the dev tree semi-stable, I'll make the appropriate changes
to pygui to allow it build with both the new and old XML data-
structures (determined at configure time).
Its not hard, the crm used to do this as well.