[ClusterLabs Developers] resource-agents v4.10.0
oalbrigt at redhat.com
Wed Nov 3 05:19:47 EDT 2021
ClusterLabs is happy to announce resource-agents v4.10.0.
Source code is available at:
The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- bugfixes and enhancements:
- VirtualDomain: added the ability to unset utilization variables (#1703)
- all agents: specify agent and OCF versions corrently in metadata
- configure: use new SYSTEMD_ parameters
- gcp-pd-move/gcp-vpc-move-route: dont fail failed resources instantly (caused by OCF_ERR_CONFIGURED)
- iSCSILogicalUnit: do not use lio_iblock with lio-t
- metadata.rng: update to support resource agent version according to the OCF standard
- nfsnotify: fix default value for "notify_args"
- nfsnotify: fix rpcuser error when resource start on debian (#1696)
- nfsserver: fix NFSv4 lock failover: set NFS Server Scope (#1688)
- ocf.py: add agent and OCF version parameters (both defaults to 1.0)
- portblock: use ss when available, netstat is "obsolete"
- ra-dev-guide: update agent/OCF version info (#1699)
- storage-mon: update metadata to suggest usage in combination with HealthSMART agent
- symlink: fix symlink vs target realpath comparison (#1691)
- tickle_tcp: fix build issue on opensuse 15.3
- tools: add nfsconvert for RHEL-based distros
The full list of changes for resource-agents is available at:
Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.
Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.
The resource-agents maintainers
More information about the Developers