[ClusterLabs Developers] New resource agents

Oyvind Albrigtsen oalbrigt at redhat.com
Thu Jul 9 09:48:34 EDT 2020

Hi Damiano,

You can follow the fork instructions for resource-agents: https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/doc/dev-guides/ra-dev-guide.asc#submitting-resource-agents and fork https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents instead.

I suggest calling it fence_ovh_rest or similar, so the old fence_ovh
can still be used/improved for those who use it.

There's no need to update Makefile's in fence-agents, so you just put
the agent as e.g. agents/ovh_rest/fence_ovh_rest.py and update the
hashbang to use @PYTHON@ and sys.path's @ equivalent so
they get generated based on paths detected during ./configure.

Oyvind