[ClusterLabs Developers] New resource agents

Damiano Scaramuzza cesello at daimonlab.it
Thu Jul 9 09:16:46 EDT 2020

Hi all,
for my OVH clusters I've developed two new resource agents
One fence/stonith for physical servers (calls ovh reboot service)
One Floating Ip agent  (calls the moveIP ovh service)

Both are using the new REST ovh protocol . I know that agents for SOAP
protocol
already exist but , as far as I know, the SOAP protocol was deprecated
and will probably be
removed from OVH in the near future.

My agents uses the ovh plugin and are in production from january 2020
and seem to work
correctly.

How to submit the agents to clusterlab for review/release as free software ?

Thanks

Damiano