[ClusterLabs Developers] bundle/rkt implementation in pacemaker

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Mon Jul 17 15:44:13 EDT 2017

Hello devs,

Following the bundle release in 1.1.17, I've been working on a
similar implementation for rkt.  Resource agent based on docker
is here:

  https://github.com/vvidic/resource-agents/blob/rkt/heartbeat/rkt

That part should be fairly functional, but I'm having a bit more
problems with the pacemaker part.  The patch I'm attaching is
working for me, but is not a real pull request as it breaks the
existing docker implementation :)  Could someone help me out to
get this into an acceptable state?

The first question I have is if the xml changes are ok for the
new container type?  Do I need to modify both resources-2.8.rng
and resources-2.9.rng or perhaps create a new version?

--
Valentin