[ClusterLabs Developers] bundle/rkt: port-mapping numbers/names

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Wed Aug 2 09:39:09 EDT 2017

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 06:53:44PM +0200, Jan Pokorný wrote:
> I don't think that alone would suffice, I'd expect at least (port,transport)
> pair to be reasonably unique as long as you can remap TCP/UDP independently
> (I am not sure, but would be no surprise) -- but hey, we have just hit
> another limitation of the current schema (transport layer not being
> taken into account -- is TCP silently assumed, then?).

Yes, TCP-only is another problem.  Looking at this again I see that
control_port is used for both port forwarding to pacemaker_remote
and PCMK_remote_port environment variable.  So if I set it to a
name like "pcmk" than pacemaker_remote would not know what to do
with this.

I guess for now I can live with numeric port numbers and this can
wait for some schema reorg :)

--
Valentin