[ClusterLabs Developers] Fence-agents help, getting started

ollie at yahoo.com ollie at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 18:49:32 UTC 2016

Marek, thank you for the reply. I will ignore the broken tests in the RHEL6 branch until/unless it becomes an operational issue. Thank you also for the link to documentation, that will be extremely helpful. When this project is done, I will have 4-5 more power modules to contribute back to the project.

What versions of RHEL are supported by the master branch?
-Ollie