[ClusterLabs Developers] new resource-agents release (3.9.7)

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 14 05:58:38 EST 2016

Hi fellow HA developers,

I suppose that it is again time to do yet another resource-agents
release.

The last, I cannot recall how many, but quite a few, releases was
done, or driven, whichever way you want to call it, by me. It is
about time for somebody else to step in. So, this is actually a
call for somebody to volunteer and drive the release process.

Cheers,

Dejan

P.S.  Since about a month I visited often our RA repository and
triaged what I could among the issues and pull requests.  Right
now the code seems to be in a good shape.