[ClusterLabs Developers] OCF under the Linux Foundation?

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Aug 15 21:29:40 EDT 2016

I’d just be cautious about giving them the keys to anything.
It took many months for them to bring their bugzilla instance back online and we lost many years of bug data.

Another consideration, between ourselves we can make decisions pretty constructively and quickly… is a layer of red tape (slow) over that going to be beneficial?