[ClusterLabs Developers] Potential logo for Cluster Labs

Kai Dupke kdupke at suse.com
Thu Aug 25 13:05:56 UTC 2016

On 08/25/2016 02:58 PM, Klaus Wenninger wrote:
> But actually I liked Kens' idea using cluster-components to build the
> letters.

For me it's the opposite - the logo not linked to the name makes it
easier. At least if not everyone thinks about Cluster Labs seeing C&L
(and it has to be identified as such).

The other one includes some of the elements - the ring of blocks for
example, but looks more like a power button, which is one of the most
important buttons, right?

regards,
Kai Dupke
Senior Product Manager
Server Product Line
--
Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to purchase power.
Phone:  +49-(0)5102-9310828     Mail: kdupke at suse.com
Mobile: +49-(0)173-5876766      WWW:  www.suse.com

SUSE Linux GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg (Germany)
GF:Felix Imendörffer,Jane Smithard,Graham Norton,HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)