[ClusterLabs Developers] Potential logo for Cluster Labs

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 12:58:28 UTC 2016

On 08/25/2016 12:49 PM, Andrew Price wrote:
> On 24/08/16 18:50, Ken Gaillot wrote:
>> Suggestions/revisions/alternatives are welcome.
>
> Here's a possible alternative theme. It's similarly greyscale and I'm
> not hugely happy with the font (I don't seem to have many good ones
> installed) but I'm happy enough with it to throw it on the pile :)

Looks good, indeed!

But actually I liked Kens' idea using cluster-components to build the
letters.
My first association with the C was just a ring of Crays - which is
probably not what we want to convey.
Guess there should finally be 2 versions: one much wider than high with
'ClusterLabs' - text + a catchy
graphical logo about as wide as high, and one with just the logo.
For that to make sense the graphical logo - as Kens' version - would be
nice to have more association
with ClusterLabs.
Then one can choose depending on where it is supposed to go.