[ClusterLabs Developers] OCF under the Linux Foundation?

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Mon Aug 15 17:05:56 UTC 2016

My take at this point is this;

We're a small group, all things considered, and we're all working fairly
well together at this time. We've all got our particular focus and, so
far as I have seen (and I admit to not seeing a whole lot), coordinating
between projects is going fine.

So my question is;

The overhead of a more official organization, charter, etc comes at a
time cost. What do we get out of it? If the benefits outweigh the time
costs, sure. Otherwise, I think we're fine staying under the Clusterlabs
umbrella for the time being.

Again, I know my view of HA is hardly complete, so this is just my take
on it.

digimer