[ClusterLabs] MySQL cluster with auto failover

Damiano Giuliani damianogiuliani87 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:20:36 EDT 2023

Hi guys, I'm about to figure out how setup a pacemaker cluster for MySQL
replication.
I'm super new about MySQL and also it's replication method but I'm very
experienced related postgres cluster using PAF.
Diggin the web I found out many different way to achieve.
I would like to know which is the most stable and relabile.
There is some agent like PAF who does the same  but for MySQL?
I would like to avoid drbd or similar.

And yes failover must be automatic and resyncing the failed node can be
done manually.

Best and thanks for your time
Pepe