[ClusterLabs] Unable to add a node to an existing cluster

Xin Liang XLiang at suse.com
Tue Aug 8 18:18:07 EDT 2023

Hi Bartk,

What's the version of crmsh you are using?
Could you please provide your corosync.conf on these 2 nodes after you meed this error?

And, if you run "crm cluster init -u -s <device1> -s <device2> -s <device3>" on node01, crmsh will just pick up ONE interface and write it into corosync.conf, while I see there are TWO rings in https://paste.opensuse.org/pastes/254c28adf1c5, which was very weird

Regards,
Xin