[ClusterLabs] Unable to add a node to an existing cluster

Nicholas Yang nicholas.yang at suse.com
Tue Aug 8 05:45:15 EDT 2023

 > Aug 08 10:25:42 node02 corosync[20280]:   [QUORUM] Members[1]: 2
 > Aug 08 10:25:42 node02 corosync[20280]:   [MAIN  ] Completed service
synchronization, ready to provide service.

These lines suggests that corosync was not able to form a quorum with
both nodes included.
Maybe a firewall is blocking the ports used by corosync. In a 2-node
cluster using UDPU, 4 udp streams should be seen on one of the LAN
interfaces, including:

1. from local port 5405 to remote port 5405
2. from remote port 5405 to local port 5405
3. from a local ephemeral port to remote port 5405
4. from a remote ephemeral port to local port 5405

Blocking any one of the streams with stop corosync from working.

>>> bartk