[ClusterLabs] Unable to add a node to an existing cluster

Bartosz Kaczyński bkaczynski at posteo.net
Tue Aug 8 04:50:40 EDT 2023

On 08.08.23 10:06, Nicholas Yang wrote:
> Hi Bartk,

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for your message and advice. I've checked the logs on node02
during the cluster joining process. I've pasted them to the Pastebin
service:

- Logs from the systemd corosync service [1]
- Logs from the systemd pacemaker service [2]
- Log located at /var/log/pacemaker/pacemaker.log [3]

While reviewing the logs, I didn't particularly notice any specific
errors, certainly nothing directly related to the inability to resolve
the node01 name. However, I'm not an expert, so it's hard for me to make
a definite statement.

[1] https://paste.opensuse.org/pastes/009aaf4f60c8
[2] https://paste.opensuse.org/pastes/8a31fec97802
[3] https://paste.opensuse.org/pastes/4641f5adc940