[ClusterLabs] bit of wizardry bit of trickery needed.

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 10 09:48:52 EDT 2021

Hi guys

Before I begin my adventure with this I though I would ask
experts if something like below is possible.

resourceA if started on nodeA, then nodes B & C start
resourceB (or recourceC)

whether to start resource B or C on two nodes (might thing
of it as master node + two slaves) depend on which node
resourceA got started.

eg.
if nodeA runs rMaster -> nodeB, nodeC run rToA
if nodeB runs rMaster -> nodeA, nodeC run rToB
if nodeC runs rMaster -> nodeA, nodeB run rToC

any light shedding or idea sharing are much welcomed.
many thanks, L.