[ClusterLabs] Configuring millisecond timestamps in pacemaker.log.

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 15:16:54 EST 2021

Pacemaker doesn't currently support it, sorry. It should be pretty easy
to add though (when built with libqb 2), so hopefully we can get it in
2.1.0.

Of course Pacemaker has always supported logging via syslog, and syslog
can be configured to use high-res timestamps, so that's a workaround.

Does anyone have a strong opinion regarding using high-res timestamps
in the Pacemaker detail log whenever supported, vs adding a new
sysconfig option for it? I feel like we have a ridiculous number of
options already, and the detail log is expected to be verbose.