[Pacemaker] CentOS 7, VirtualDomain stop problem

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 26 10:04:18 EST 2015

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 04:29:25PM +0100, A.Rubio wrote:
> Forgive me, I made a mistake
>
> The script modification were

>                 sleep 1
>                 ;;
>             *)
>                 # any other output is unexpected.
>                 ocf_log error "Virtual domain $DOMAIN_NAME has
> unknown status \"$status\"!"
>
>                 # MY MODIFICATION
>                 virsh $VIRSH_OPTIONS define ${OCF_RESKEY_config}
>
>                 sleep 1
>                 ;;
>         esac
>     done
>     return $rc
>
> within the function VirtualDomain_Status() {
>
> Because when I do an domain stop and the script VirtualDomain does a
> virsh shutdown in the function VirtualDomain_Stop()

>             # issue the shutdown if save state didn't shutdown for us
>             if [ $needshutdown -eq 1 ]; then
>                 # Issue a graceful shutdown request
>                 virsh $VIRSH_OPTIONS shutdown ${DOMAIN_NAME}
>             fi
>
> virsh undefined the domain, and VirtualDomain_Status not find the domain.

That's most probably still not good, but I cannot tell you what
would be the right fix because the version you're running is
quite old and in the meantime VirtualDomain got changed and fixed
in many ways. You'll need to either upgrade by yourself or report
the bug to your vendor. Sorry that I cannot be of more help here.

Thanks,

Dejan