[Pacemaker] CentOS 7, VirtualDomain stop problem

A.Rubio aurusa at etsii.upv.es
Fri Jan 23 10:29:25 EST 2015

Forgive me, I made a mistake

The script modification were

                 sleep 1
                 ;;
             *)
                 # any other output is unexpected.
                 ocf_log error "Virtual domain $DOMAIN_NAME has unknown
status \"$status\"!"

                 # MY MODIFICATION
                 virsh $VIRSH_OPTIONS define ${OCF_RESKEY_config}

                 sleep 1
                 ;;
         esac
     done
     return $rc

within the function VirtualDomain_Status() {

Because when I do an domain stop and the script VirtualDomain does a
virsh shutdown in the function VirtualDomain_Stop()

             # issue the shutdown if save state didn't shutdown for us
             if [ $needshutdown -eq 1 ]; then
                 # Issue a graceful shutdown request
                 virsh $VIRSH_OPTIONS shutdown ${DOMAIN_NAME}
             fi

virsh undefined the domain, and VirtualDomain_Status not find the domain.

Regards