[Pacemaker] Linux HA setup for CentOS 6.5

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Wed Oct 15 11:43:27 EDT 2014

Let pacemaker start cman/corosync on EL6.

This is the guide that covers it, written by Pacemaker's author:

http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-plugin/html-single/Clusters_from_Scratch/index.html

It notes that it's based on Fedora 13, but that maps to EL6 almost
perfectly.

A very slightly altered approach is here, in my *very* unfinished tutorial:

https://alteeve.ca/w/Anvil!_Tutorial_3_on_EL6#Configuring_the_Anvil.21

The main difference is that Andrew's approach (see section 8.2.2) is to
disable quorum via editing /etc/sysconfig/cman, where my approach
handles it in the main /etc/cluster/cluster.conf (cman's main config file).

In any case, from then on, start pacemaker and let it handle everything
else.

Cheers

digimer