[Pacemaker] Show all resource properties with crmsh

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 02:21:35 EDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 6:31 PM, Dejan Muhamedagic <dejanmm at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 12:22:35PM +0400, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
>> Is it possible to display values for all resource properties,
>> including those set to default values?
>
> What do you consider a "property"? Instance attributes or meta
> attributes? Or both?

I was referring mostly to meta attributes, but having both would be
quite useful.

>                               The defaults for the former live in the RA
> meta-data and are used only by crmsh (probably some other tools
> too) to display in brackets when showing the RA info. Note also
> that the default in the meta-data may not actually match the
> default used by the RA (it should, but there's no mechanism to
> make sure).

Yes, I understand that.

> But why would you want to have this?

Because otherwise I must somehow find what defaults are and this may
change from release to release and from vendor to vendor. I simply
want to make sure I have all necessary information that may influence
cluster behavior.