[Pacemaker] Show all resource properties with crmsh

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 2 10:31:06 EDT 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 12:22:35PM +0400, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
> Is it possible to display values for all resource properties,
> including those set to default values?

What do you consider a "property"? Instance attributes or meta
attributes? Or both? The defaults for the former live in the RA
meta-data and are used only by crmsh (probably some other tools
too) to display in brackets when showing the RA info. Note also
that the default in the meta-data may not actually match the
default used by the RA (it should, but there's no mechanism to
make sure).

The latter are kept internally (also in the RNG schema?), but to
the best of my knowledge there's no command to list them. crmsh
keeps a list internally, in order to warn a user if they use a
non-existing attribute.

> cibadmin or "crm configure
> show" display only explicitly set properties, and crm_resource or "crm
> resource meta" work with single property only. Ideally I'd like to get
> actual values of all resource properties in configuration.

Hmm, I really don't think it'd be possible without some extra
scripting.

But why would you want to have this?

Thanks,

Dejan