[Pacemaker] Up-To-Date How To (Not Jaking "Clusters on Virtualized Platforms")

Nick Cameo symack at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 17:11:22 EDT 2014

I knew you were working on something like that. That's why I hit up the mailing
list. Hmmm, not so much worried about the RHEL or SLES stuff, since I like to
build everything from scratch using Gentoo as mentioned. I'm more concerned
about the `dlm` and `controld` working being decoupled from cman for a
Pacemaker/OpenAIS DRBD OCFS2/GFS setup. Has the last major release of
the Pacemaker cluster suite address that?

Have the SLES guys included the latest stable version of Pacemaker in their
source tree? If I remember correctly, they have some nice documentation as
well.

Kind Regards,

Nick.