[Pacemaker] Up-To-Date How To (Not Jaking "Clusters on Virtualized Platforms")

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Fri Jul 18 16:06:52 EDT 2014

On 18/07/14 09:36 AM, Nick Cameo wrote:
> Hello Andrew,
>
> Thank you for your response. I was thinking more in the lines of
> a condensed version, will obviously refer to the manual as well, that
> is geared towards a setup of XEN for live migrations.
>
> Kind of like the Alteeve wiki. Only not sure which one is up-to-date,
> and less of cman related material.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Nick

The up to date version of the alteeve tutorial is RHEL 6 + cman +
rgmanager. I'm working on a RHEL 7 + corosync + pacemaker version, but I
don't plan to release it before RHEL 7.1 or possibly 7.2. Too many big
changes came with RHEL 7, I want to see how things settle before calling
a tutorial "production ready" there.

--
Digimer
access to education?