[Pacemaker] CMAN and Pacemaker with IPv6

Teerapatr Kittiratanachai maillist.tk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:35:54 EDT 2014

OK, some problems are solved.
I use the incorrect hostname.

For now, the new problem has occured.

  Starting cman... Node address family does not match multicast address family
Unable to get the configuration
Node address family does not match multicast address family
cman_tool: corosync daemon didn't start Check cluster logs for details
                                                           [FAILED]

How can i fix it? Or just assigned the multicast address in the configuration?

Regards,
Te