[Pacemaker] CMAN and Pacemaker with IPv6

Teerapatr Kittiratanachai maillist.tk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 20:52:43 EDT 2014

I not found any LOG message

/var/log/messages
Jul 10 07:44:19 nwh00 kernel: : DLM (built Jun 19 2014 21:16:01) installed
Jul 10 07:44:22 nwh00 pacemaker: Aborting startup of Pacemaker Cluster Manager

and this is what display when I try to start pacemaker

# /etc/init.d/pacemaker start
Starting cluster:
   Checking if cluster has been disabled at boot...        [  OK  ]
   Checking Network Manager...                             [  OK  ]
   Global setup...                                         [  OK  ]
   Mounting configfs...                                    [  OK  ]
   Starting cman... Cannot find node name in cluster.conf
Unable to get the configuration
Cannot find node name in cluster.conf
cman_tool: corosync daemon didn't start Check cluster logs for details
                                                           [FAILED]
Stopping cluster:
   Leaving fence domain...                                 [  OK  ]
   Stopping gfs_controld...                                [  OK  ]
   Stopping dlm_controld...                                [  OK  ]
   Stopping fenced...                                      [  OK  ]
   Stopping cman...                                        [  OK  ]
   Unloading kernel modules...                             [  OK  ]
   Unmounting configfs...                                  [  OK  ]
Aborting startup of Pacemaker Cluster Manager

another one thing, according to the happened problem, I remove the
AAAA record from DNS for now and map it in to /etc/hosts files
instead, as shown below.

/etc/hosts
2001:db8:0:1::1   node0.example.com
2001:db8:0:1::2   node1.example.com

Is there any configure that help me to got more log ?