[Pacemaker] Running remote SSH commands on another server?

Frank Brendel Frank.Brendel at eurolog.com
Fri Jan 31 05:39:11 EST 2014

Are you aware that the script returns 0 in case that the ssh command fails?

You can test your script as described here
http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-plugin/html/Pacemaker_Explained/ap-lsb.html

A better method would be to write your own resource agent.
Have a look at the MailTo agent. Instead of sending an email it could
execute your ssh command.

Frank