[Pacemaker] command to dump cluster configuration in "pcs" format?

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Thu Jan 16 13:24:05 EST 2014

On 2014-01-16T09:21:33, Bob Haxo <bhaxo at sgi.com> wrote:

> > Curious if you can push these upstream too ;-) (Or already have.)
> I'll report the issue and I'll include my hack.  But it is a hack.  I
> know that I do not have a general solution.

Thanks!

> Yes, I install crmsh for development and will ship with the package.

Excellent. Let us know if there's any help needed with packaging that; I
think Kristoffer at one point tried to push it to Fedora, but I'm not
sure how far that went ...

> is "crm" to which I'm trying to standardize. When I learned that RH was
> to use Pacemaker, I thought "Super!". But I had not considered that
> Pacemaker and crm are separable.  It is a frustrating, thank-less
> challenge to ship for both SLES and RHEL.

I hear you.

Since you have experience with both, feedback on what which front-end
gets done better or worse is always welcome, at least.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA