[Pacemaker] Advisory ordering and "Cannot migrate"

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Tue May 29 11:51:40 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

I would expect the constraint to be honored.  What else could we possibly do that would make sense?

If you have the following symmetrical order constraint,

start A then start B
stop B then stop A

, where B can be migrated but A can not.  I would expect B to be stopped before A is allowed to stop regardless if B has be ability to be migrated or not.  If both A and B were to be moved to a different node, and B was migrated instead of stop/started, that would invalidate both sides of the order constraint.

-- Vossel