[Pacemaker] ocfs2_controld.pcmk process issue

Matthew O'Connor matt at ecsorl.com
Wed May 16 14:47:08 EDT 2012

Great!  Thanks for the info+links!!

--

Sincerely,
  Matthew O'Connor

Sr. Software Engineer
PGP/GPG Key: 0x55F981C4
Fingerprint: E5DC A0F8 5A40 E4DA 2CE6 B5A2 014C 2CBF 55F9 81C4

Engineering and Computer Simulations, Inc.
11825 High Tech Ave Suite 250
Orlando, FL 32817

Tel:   407-823-9991 x315
Fax:   407-823-8299
Email: matt at ecsorl.com
Web:   www.ecsorl.com

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic
message is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. It is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from
your computer system. Thank you.