[Pacemaker] ocfs2_controld.pcmk process issue

Tim Serong tserong at suse.com
Wed May 16 00:20:36 EDT 2012

On 05/16/2012 12:42 PM, Matthew O'Connor wrote:
> I'm sorry, no.  It's on Ubuntu 11.10...  I was looking into grabbing a
> copy of the SUSE community dvd iso the other night - would this come
> with all the necessary packages for setting up Pacemaker/Corosync +
> OCFS2?  If nothing else I'd be happy to see if I could replicate the
> issue consistently, and among at least two distributions.

You can either:

* Download the latest SLES DVD + SLE HA DVD
(http://www.suse.com/products/server/ and
http://www.suse.com/products/highavailability/) which is free to try for
60 days, after which you need a subscription to get maintenance etc.

  -- or --

* Use the latest openSUSE release (http://www.opensuse.org/en/) which
also includes pacemaker, corosync, ocfs2 etc.

Either way, please refer to the SLE HA docs
(http://www.suse.com/documentation/sle_ha/) for configuration/setup -
these are pretty much equally applicable for both SLES and openSUSE.

Regards,

Tim
--
Tim Serong